Recruited to direct all operations for this $150M privately held internet solutions company. Created cost/profitability models for new services, and directed complex/cross functional business and IT projects. Developed short and long term objectives. Led $20M budget and 55 staff.
- Developed and refined corporate policies, short & long term goals, objectives, processes and procedures aligning industry best practices.
- Managed and organized all phases of engineering, design, construction and operations including preventive maintenance programs of multiple data center facilities in Georgia and Florida.
- P&L Accountability for total data center operations, sales, and support.
- Developed a detailed model of corporate technology-related costs and revenues, yielding ability to:
- Understand the drivers of marginal costs.
- Assess the profitability of various pricing strategies.
- Develop marginal costs / profitability model of existing and new services & products, then implemented these strategies which increased margins by 25%.
- Direct management of complex/cross functional business / IT projects.