Repositioned core business model, leading to successful sale to UK enterprise. Managed e-commerce strategy and development roadmap, enabling company to secure long-term contract with key clients. Managed $250K budget and 13 staff.
- Piloted the repositioning of core business model by the assessment of current projects and technology implementation. (Ultimately leading to a successful acquisition by a large UK enterprise.)
- Developed and implemented the innovative business concept, policies, procedures, and technology infrastructure for core ISP operations.
- Designed, engineered, and supervised the deployment of a metropolitan wireless network infrastructure utilizing several bleeding edge technologies.
- Identified and evaluated industry and environmental drivers projected to impact wireless technologies and the suite of ancillary services provided. (Market penetration and expansion analysis)
- Fostered quality control and productivity processes and procedures.
- Planned, directed, and controlled procurement, contract management, and vendor selection processes.
- Managed the e-commerce strategy & development roadmap.
- The company was then able to secure long-term contracts with key development groups and prominent properties in the local area such as the Santa Maria, the Continuum, Il Villaggio, and the Metropolis.